I knew that EP had a chat system, but I never really looked into it as I communicate to people though EP's message system. I've just seen something asking me to pay to chat to another EP member, however if you're an EP Supporter, it's free, but you have to pay for being an EP Supporter... ? What are your thoughts on this? Should it be made free?
Retilan Retilan 18-21, M 5 Answers Feb 26 in Community

Another lovely example of EP trying to bully the regular people into paying premium support.

Best Answer

Hey, they have to pay their bills. It's their site, and they can make their own decisions about what kind of site it will be, both in terms of allowable content and in terms of what is free and what is not.<br />
I don't see how I could begin to answer the question of whether it "should" be free without being arrogant.

Best Answer

If I pay to chat... I'd just have to wait for all my friends to pay to chat too xD

Best Answer