foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 5 Answers Mar 21 in Doing Good

this is tricky even for me when logged in - go to Edit Profile click on it then click back To Profile and you should then have it - saves logging in and out

Best Answer

gawd this is just silly, eh? lol

Best Answer

you know EP make the simple things complicated and the complicated simple and then change everything without consulting :P

Best Answer

i know! they should REALLY consider coming to ME first before making all their decisions. just like the rest of the world should, really. <3

Best Answer

Wouldn't you go to your home page and click 'change status' on the rhs? I don't know, just speculating...

Best Answer

haha sad thing is that i understood that!

Best Answer

I lost it too, but it is on your Home page, (I think) It's on the far right hand side. If not on home page, try profile page.

Best Answer

i tried both, andd i tried editing profile!

Best Answer

Have you looked on your home page? It isn't where it used to be. It is now directly opposite your name on the far right, It doesn't even look the same, but it is there.

Best Answer

me too.... it's ******* me off

Best Answer

they must have changed it!

Best Answer

I think so to, I cannot for the life of me find where i can change it... guess I'll be forever angry then *sighs*

Best Answer

aww don't let such a small thing getcha down, shoog xD

Best Answer

ohhh do you mean that maybe your STATUS is set on angry? haha i missed that. i guess mine will forever be stuck on "amused" and "federal agents mad cuz i'm flagrant" :-P

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer