halbert halbert 46-50, M 6 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Hobbies

What did he say? I don't watch TV. As far as that goes, I don't have a clue who Brent Musburger is!

Best Answer

I think some of the ESPN commentators tend to run their mouths too much...I've watched several SC football games and wish they would hush so I could hear sandstorm that precedes SC football kickoffs

Best Answer

Women are upset about what happened in India.

Best Answer

Such a nonstory! Just complimenting a beautiful girl! Society is so pusssified nowadays!

Best Answer

I take it this is about that woman. Damn she is hot. Wtf is wrong now a days we can't say a woman's hot. Pussified nation we are turning into.

Best Answer

I don't feel he said anything wrong either, he just overdid it.

Best Answer

It was funny. He seemed a little goofy as he said it. But I don't think ANY apology by ESPN was needed. Has Musberger said anything about it since? They probably asked him to apologize. I bet he told them to go to hell.

Best Answer

He said nothing disrespectful. He spoke the truth, she is indeed a lovely young woman. There are those out there that work hard in trying to be offended. Many more people are now aware of who she is. The only problem I see in this is, there are sick individuals out there that wish to bring her harm. It would have been better if he didn't say as much as he did.

Best Answer