It took me 5 times before it took for good. When it did take, I was really okay with it. I had the right motivation. I have been smoke free for nearly 17 years, and I did it without any aids. I quit the day my daughter told me she was moving out because she didn't want to live in a house full of smoke while she was pregnant and didn't want to bring her baby home to a smokey home. We washed all the curtains and everything that was washable in the place. Shampooed the carpets, washed walls and woodwork. Steam cleaned mattresses and all upholstery. I was too busy to feel withdrawal and by the time the first 72 hours were done, I felt so good about my home and how clean it smelled.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer.

Best Answer

Well, as you do NOT know the circumstances, you are very quick to judge. SHE had already moved out. She had been in a serious relationship. It ended. She came back home to be with me. Then she found out she was pregnant.

Best Answer

I believe the most important thing is that you have to WANT to quit first. I used those nicotine patches, and found them very successful,still requires some willpower though. There are a few different products available to help, and a lot of it is trial and error, I do wish you the best of luck with it. You will feel better if you do quit though, honestly !

Best Answer