You may have restricted bloodflow to your inner ear, causing it to respond slowly to changes in direction.

Best Answer

Try bringing down the windows.

Best Answer

Vertigo. Try taking Musinex. It works for me. Dramamine, maybe

Best Answer

Maybe have your eyes checked

Best Answer

Might want to get the exhaust system checked.

Best Answer

Are you feeling dizzy when you get out of your car, or are you dizzy while driving your car? <br />
If it's when you get out, then it could be orthostatic hypotension, which happens when someone with low pressure stands up too quickly and the body has a delay in getting the blood up to the brain. If you're driving in your car for a while and get up suddenly out of the car, it could happen. It's not very serious, I get it all the time and so do many people.<br />
If it's while you're driving, then I'm not sure what it could be. I would say maybe motion sickness, but people typically don't get car sick when they're the one driving. I would suggest seeing a doctor if you're getting dizzy when actually driving. No matter what the reason is, it could possibly be dangerous maybe. <br />
I hope you find the answer and feel better. :)

Best Answer

I am still too young to drive maybe its Orthostatic Hypotension...

Best Answer

I trust this is a serious question.Dizziness can be caused by many things.I suggest you go see a doc.I used to have bouts of dizziness for no apparent reason till I saw my doc and I was diagnosed as suffering from hypo tension...which is a postural issue.

Best Answer

D: Postural is about posture, the way you sit..right? O_O

Best Answer

Drugs? oO

Best Answer

Yikes. Never, say no to drugs..

Best Answer