I'm just over two weeks late if I worked out my dates right, I had a bit of spotting two weeks ago which I thought was the beginning of my period but now I have very sore boobs, occasional period like cramps and no sign of period. Also very irritable mood like I want to pick arguments with everyone. I've spent tons of money on pregnancy tests in my time and after six years, came to the conclusion that I am infertile, I don't want to buy another test and then find out it's a waste of money, is this more likely raging pmt or chance of pregnancy? Was wondering how you felt when early pregnant?
RobertaSunset RobertaSunset 36-40, F 9 Answers May 12, 2012

BUY A TESTER.

Best Answer

Could be either. Get the test and set your mind at ease, one way or the other. Regardless, you know your blessed. Best of luck with everything.

Best Answer

Yeah, Thanks :o)

Best Answer

Robbo,<br />
The sore, tender breasts, the period like cramps, the irritability... are totally signs of pregnancy!!!! I'm excited for you!

Best Answer

Thanks. I will be happy either way, I have my beautiful boys and they are enough so I'm trying not to get too excited. I'm waiting for some cheaper tests to come in the post. I've lost track of the number of times I've built myself up hoping to be pregnant and then not been so, not going to do that this time. I'll let you all know when I do a test or find out either way though of course :o)

Best Answer

Well, you do love kids. Best wishes.

Best Answer

Thankyou :o)

Best Answer

Wow, Roberta! Sounds like pregnancy to me. I felt EXACTLY like that when I finally got pregnant...<br />
I understand quite well your feelings about not wanting to go through a test pack again, been there myself... But, let's face it... This time you just must take it. Ask your husband to be with you.<br />
Bear hugs to you!! I'm sending my thoughts from across the ocean :-)

Best Answer

I've actuallly come to the point now where I'm really not bothered what the result would be just wondering why I feel like this, something clearly not normal. I've just sent off for those cheap pregnancy tests Zappi mentioned so I'll wait till those come if I don't have my period before :o)

Best Answer

If it is about the money just get cheapchinese basic preg-tests. They consist of a small ***** of paper only. No plastic housing, no box, no big desc<x>ription, just a small drawing which indicates what one line/two lines means. But in the basics they are the same as the ones you know. You can get these tests for 2$ in a pack of 6 pcs. So there is no real waste, even if you use two of them in case you have no trust in the result.

Best Answer

I've never seen those in England.

Best Answer

Sure they want to sell the expensive ones...
I do not want to advertise for some questionable shops, but you will find it searching the net.

Best Answer

I can't believe how cheap you can buy them, the mark up on those things is just ridiculous.. thankyou again :o)

Best Answer

When I was pregnant with my son I had the same symptoms, maybe a doctor could help you out.

Best Answer

Thankyou :o)

Best Answer

With these signs a pregnancy test would be a wise choice. You don't want to end up on an episode of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" over saving $7.

Best Answer

True, I guess I'll wait a few more day and if still no sign get another one.

Best Answer

Idk who your insurance carrier is, but some offer free pregnancy tests. If you're not covered, Planned Parenthood is a great resource and offers free pregnancy tests. Best of luck!

Best Answer

I'm English, so no insurance but they cost about $10 here

Best Answer