I live all alone with my PUP.. Makes me wonder about December 21.... Maine..New York, New Jersey, Mass and all over the U.S lately..and all over the world.... MAN! It RAINED HARD in MAINE last night!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 17 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Hobbies

You will be safe

DONT listen to those nutters who say the world will end 21 December

Best Answer

I know, I know..I'm not a 'Skept....but that doesn't change my fear..SO many without power...

Best Answer

Relax Princess, there have always been earthquakes, flood and hurricanes and you've made it this far. As far as December 21, people have been predicting the end of the world for centuries,

Back to the basics, kiddo - dont project and live life one day at a time because all we really have is today. Anything can happen and I really dont know if I will be here tomorrow, but I'm sure planning on it

Best Answer

YOU ARE A DEAR, kb..I hope you will ALWAYS be in my life..your reassurance is ALWAYS comforting....

Best Answer

Worry about the here and now, not the future and weather/events we can not control.

Best Answer

Uh huh...THAT'S WHY I WORRY!!

Best Answer

By the way..You've been a MENTOR in my life...

Best Answer

Not sure I deserve that title, but I love seeing you online. Hope for happier times for us all. What good does worrying about something that may or may not happen on 21st Dec? Sure you can buy in food/water but not much else. I am confident we will see 22nd, unless we are run over by a bus before then, and if it, it's time I guess. On to the next adventure, the after life :)

Best Answer

They've been around since the beginning of time. They will be continuing until the end of time.

Best Answer

The world has been ending on Dec 21st for years now

Best Answer

Hahaha!!

Best Answer

I think we've had the worst for a while--after living through that storm, I'm not worried about too much.

Best Answer

I HOPE TO GOD the worst is over.....

Best Answer

We are no match for nature and the earth has life cycles like we do--we just have to stick it out. Chin up!

Best Answer

Why scared?

What are you afraid of actually happening?

Best Answer

I love you, Mam!!!

Best Answer

Chill honey you are one of the good ones.

Best Answer

The good ones die first...

Best Answer

I knowwww. It doesn't help that I'm paranoid about these apocalyptic stuff either. Waaaaa :S

Best Answer

My tears roll with yours..Lets hug...

Best Answer

lol yeah let's

Best Answer