Before you all start judging/thinking i am just some attention hungry teenager, nope. I just want info, reliable info that will work. Not discussing my problems, lets just say they have reached a point where i dont have anything i can do/change/deal with it. Yes i'm weak, cowardly,etc.
titli1091 titli1091 18-21, F 53 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Suicide

Preach women's rights to the Taliban

Best Answer

good idea!

Best Answer

Tell that to the young girls poisoned, shot, etc. in Afghanistan

Best Answer

Oh jeeze, go read a newspaper

Best Answer

sweetie...you have't started living yet.....survive a war, loose two children and a wife, and then tell me how you are hurtin'...have faith in something or someone greater than yourself!!!...this will pass!

Best Answer

I know your pain because I am over forty. Life gets harder not easier. I just wanna be put down.

Best Answer

Life isn't hard, it's the PERSON inside the life that makes it hard

Best Answer

Google is your friend....the people here, not so much. Society misconstrues death as something to be feared, and life as something to be revered, when in fact, Death brings peace, and life just brings misery depending on certain factors. Death is not an enemy, and it gets a bad rep because no one knows what comes afterwards, he's a friend who just wants to take you away to somewhere I'll assume can't be worse than this. Most of the people here on EP who have no real clue what it's like to TRULY want out of this reality, will sell you humanity's patented "How/Why You Should Live" speech, and the others will stay out of it so that they don't look bad. G-O-O-G-L-E. Trust me, it's probably got more information than what you'll get here. Personally, I don't know the easiest, quickest way.

Best Answer

Just jump into my arms, and I'll hug you, squeeze you and maybe kiss you until you yell uncle. <br />
But again that may scare anybody.

Best Answer

One: Contemplating suicide is NOT cowardly, and Two: Of course you can change. Now, for how to kill yourself....there are some easy ways. One is shotgun to the abdomen/groin. Many nervous receptors there, which would overload your brain, and kill you painlessly. Slit your wrist vertically. It is very painful, but effective. Or, Take sleeping pills on the side of a cliff. I am not kidding. Once you pass out, you have a one way ticket to certain death, most likely with out pain. Then again, you could just seek counciling. And THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY to kill yourself is to overdose on painless poision. No sarcasm, this stuff exist. It slowly shuts down your entire system. However, even though it is easy to make, the chances are you will go trippy and pass out, or your will regret it half way through the proccess when your lungs stop working and you are left gagging. None the less, it works easily.

Best Answer

Stay Strong. You can get through a low point in your life. Even more than one. I know it feels like there isn't anything good in your life, & maybe right now there isn't. But you either have to wait for it or go find it or chase it yourself. (All coming from experience). Music gives me a friend to relate to and along with writing helps me express myself, & drawing relaxes me. Try it maybe? :)

Best Answer

Please talk to someone. I was were you are a few months ago. I promise that it will get better if you talk to someone.

Best Answer

Lier

Best Answer

take gun to your head or a razor blade slit your arm going up and down not across

Best Answer

If I bought u a WAREHOUSE FULL of ICE CREAM SANDWICHES , would THAT stop u from SUICIDING ? :}

Best Answer

If U decide to dye on your choice, please dye at least for a good cause! Hope U don't waste your life;(...

Best Answer

get help

Best Answer

No suck thing

Best Answer

come to my country syria (so easy to got killed)

Best Answer

I understand ur point as i will to some day soon do it cause im near the end of what i can take u could jump off a bridge or shoot yourself

Best Answer

Life is painful and beautiful at the same time. It's easier for some to just look away, and much much more difficult for others to just ignore.

Best Answer

Try smelling like **** literally. I have a syndrome called TMAU and FBO(fecal body odor) I cant get a job, girlfriend, friend, or go to school. try that for a change

Best Answer

I took a whole bottle of sleeping pills and it didn't work :-

Best Answer

if you find an easy way plz tell me

Best Answer

dont worry. i feel the same way.. but even worse. there needs to be a easy way.

Best Answer

seriously I understand just how you feel, I found this page searching for a way out myself. I've tried three different ways in the past six months...slit my wrist passed out woke up in the hospital, and that **** burned like hell fire. I walked off my job into the woods after taking a half a bottle of presc<x>ription pain pills (hydrocodone 10mg), I woke up freezing my *** off, with a weird feeling mild stomach ache, and I tried shocking myself, but that just felt weird as **** before the circuit breaker kicked off. I don't know what to tell you really. It seems like something don't want me to go out yet for some reason. And the pain and hurt that I feel inside on an hourly basis just isn't worth living with, believe me I'm truly tired of this world and this life that I have to live with. Some people can't understand another person's way of seeing life cause their not that person, Talk to a homeless stranger and explain to them why you want to die, then here why he has not committed sideways as my auntie calls it when she lectured me. and if you still feel like killing yourself go for it, but if you survive, take it from me and quit trying, quit whining, and start living life for yourself, cause don't nobody in this world is able to do it for you. Yea sure life is hard and its just going to get even harder if you continue feeling sorry for yourself. I'm not saying your thoughts are going to go away(I constantly have these thoughts) but your only a teenager still, give yourself a chance first, and if your still not satisfied and happy than do it. and if your wandering I'm 33. See this post was enough to clear my head for now, but as always the struggle will continue. Hope you can get though your feelings.

Best Answer