it reads on: In the last moments on the cross, Christ cried out, "Why have you forsaken me?" His spirit was then taken and at that exact moment the ground shook. The graves opened and the dead walked into the crowd and sought their families. Wha??? Why is no bigger deal given to that!?!? Then it goes on to say (in so many words) that every knee bowed and every tongue confessed. Was that the coming of Christ or are we still waiting for it?
pipeye pipeye 22-25 7 Answers Apr 4, 2012

Yes.

Best Answer

i think we still waiting for his return, the day when all our tongues will be undersood by one another :)

Best Answer

Water heavily laden with lead + fish possibly loaded with mercury + a Roman emperor who took a ascetic cult and turned it into a strict moral code and control tool+millennia of mistranslation = The Bible<br />
For the King James version, add in a violent, zealous English king who sought to use the Bible to kill his political enemies and scour the land of heresy.

Best Answer

Maybe. I'm researching ALL I can- historically, religously, scientifically etc... There is NO possible way to know if their water was contaminated - or heavily laden with lead - or what effect if any it would have. Eye witness accounts and the passion and determination high, unnumberalbe populations across the continent pass and perserve the accounts weigh heavily even in the scientific fields. But anyway, back to the topic now... the dead arising and the coming of Christ - every confession - as predicted. Was this the apoculips?

Best Answer

Asking that, have you ever heard/read this?<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_zytOaQxYg&feature=youtube_gdata_pla<x>yer

Best Answer

no, it's not working - unless you meant for me to go to a video about flying cars. What is it?

Best Answer

Zeitgeist : religion the greatest story ever sold
I highly recommend it

Best Answer

So that is where the chocolate Zombies came from ! THANK YOU !

Best Answer

oh that reminds me..i bought candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer