i'm a 1/4 Chinese... And I love it ....proud. cat or not it's great. not eating cat is primarily a western perspective. if your asian and think this is going to far then you're a westerner who pretends to be an easterner. I've eaten cat and it's goods... lol ... i have a cat - ironic.
Killtom Killtom 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

*Stops eating sweet and sour chicken* So that's what happened to Fluffy?

Best Answer

Omg he taste good.

Best Answer

ching chang chong you want dog?

Best Answer

ching chang wong. we're taking over your country economically and intellectually. keep practicing. you'll get it.

Best Answer

racist freaking question if ever i saw one- there is NO cat or dog in chinese food- there never was not in america anyways- I can't speak for other countries. do you realize you are perpetuating a myth that actually makes DUMB people who believe that- avoid eating chinese food.

Best Answer

racism - I spent a lot of my childhood locked up over that definition ... how many times have you been locked up over a raciest comment? to be honest with you - I am mostly Asian, but some black and some Spaniard (the European one of course). But I had an unstable childhood. I was partly raised be raciest Asians, partly raised by raciest blacks, and the remaining by raciest whites. And one thing I learned is that stereotypes can be divided into 2 groups: one that implies the superiority of at least one ethnic group over another; and one that implies the superiority of at least one culture over another. Mine was a cultural stereotype not racial.There are many cultures through out the globe that will eat cat. Some parts of Europe like certain rural Swiss cultures eat cat so does many parts of South America and some parts of Australia. They eat cat. so what? it's food. what would you rather do feed your family or continue a TABOO? The reason it plagues Asians is because it's verbal ammunition used by raciest AMERICANS who know it's affective in hurting someone's feelings. IF YOU MAKE IT LESS TABOO THEN YOU MAKE IT LESS AFFECTIVE. Remember - MY QUESTION HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RACIAL STEREOTYPE, IT WAS A CULTURAL STEREOTYPE. and cultural stereotypes are best met with psychological warfare - not fists like I use to do. if it is a racial stereotype then fight like a beast. but the best way to fight against cultural stereotypes is to get along with people and TRIVIALIZE the act as being TABOO. I HAVE EATEN CAT. IT'S GOOD. THE ONLY ISSUE THAT IT SEEMS TO EXIT IN IS IN AMERICA - an example of "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" "ethnocentrism" ... Dumb people? there will always be more dumb people than smart people. why do you think there are MORE stereotypes THAN solutions.

Best Answer

****! i forgot ... if you want to consider a Real American Cultural Stereotype taboo and compared it the Global and Common Cultural Stereotype of Eating Cat, then consider the following. I'd rather be know for eating cat then that McDonald meat **** nearly every American has eaten: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wshlnRWnf30&feature=player_embedded#! or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCqKl4Q3hW4

Best Answer

you should get mad at people saying there is cat in chinese food- I was originated with the intent of keeping people AWAY from chinese restaurants? Is that what you want?

Best Answer

yum.. meow

Best Answer

Love Chinese food, don't care what is in it.

Best Answer

the both of you need to grow up.

Best Answer

i'm a 1/4 Chinese ***** ... there's a cultural reason why i even mentioned this.... the stereotype should be trivialized and disarm its value as an effective raciest attack... suck my duck sauce *****

Best Answer

i dont care if your 1/4 chinese or 3 parts tonka truck. this question is ridiculous.

Best Answer

lol...this from a boy who uses an Asian avatar...
I didn't know you needed me to make your decisions. well here's one - click on my next question and answer.
"Do you love the sound of your ***** farts"
tonka truck .. lol ... are you really going to on this site and pass it as your own....

Best Answer

im through arguing with you, little one. and ill do us both a favour. tah.

Best Answer

epic reply.

Best Answer

someone needs to tell you that you sound like an idiot. consider yourself notified.

Best Answer

with some lo mien, duck sauce and a little soy sauce it's all good.

Best Answer