I want to tell my doctor how I feel about my body Image and that I binge purge restrict and fast But I'm not underweight so I don't think she'd help me I'm 17 would she tell my parents ?. I can't live like this anymore I just want to be a happy teenager I've tried so many times To overcome this myself but I can't and it's ruining my life . I regret not telling my doctor last week when my mom made an appoitment Because I haven't gotten my period in 3 months . The doctor asked me if I skip Meals and if I don't like my body image but before I could really answer my mom Started to panic and was like oh no I hope not ... So I just said no to all the questions my Doctor asked .
Piglet578 Piglet578 16-17, F 2 Answers Jul 8 in Health

Could you talk to your doctor without your mother around?

Best Answer

I don't know because my mom would have to drive me to the doctors

Best Answer

I Weigh 99.6 pounds and I'm 5'2 in a half

Best Answer

Well, that is a good weight for your height. But, if you have an eating disorder, you need to tell your doctor. If your mom is stopping you from doing that, maybe you could call your doctor or his nurse and tell them?

Best Answer