You never get rid of it, you only learn to deal with it. Therapy is a must.

Best Answer

Having support of family and friends, including on here, is very good... but folks get trained to give profession therapy for a reason.... it is too easy to subtly collude with someone or step back when you need to push forward.... and this may make things worse. Only professionals will be willing to challenge, support and stay with you when you experience difficult feelings. I needed therapy for other reasons but I didn't know it was available for a long time and then I was too scared for a year or two. Don't wait... the sooner you get help, the easier and more effective therapy will be. mx:))

Best Answer

Therapy. Also try to keep a diary of what triggers it and when it's worst. This can help you track which situations to avoid. There's a really good app called "Recovery Record" (logo is a purple bird on a yellow/orange background) which is specifically designed for helping you track your recovery from an eating disorder. It gives you reminders of when to eat among other things - you should check it out. Here's a link to their website http://recoveryrecord.com/

Best Answer

By eating it

Best Answer

lol i wish i could :(

Best Answer