Listen, retards... The animals aren't alive when they're eaten, okay? Well, oysters,maybe....
fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 16 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in EP

My problem is I find grilled cow to be very tastey. Oh woe is me.

Best Answer

I WANNA EAT WET FISH.....<br />
;)

Best Answer

my problem is with eating things that don't taste good. which for me includes many vegetables. when i go to the store and i see how cheap they are and how pretty they are, i really envy people who can consider them "food".

Best Answer

Best Answer

Eating animas for meat. <br />
Ironically, my father comes from a farming family, and I'm a vegetarian.

Best Answer

Are you channeling E Ron Hubbard? or a Scientologist? He was but one among many who had that belief and sought to prove it scientifically. Although, as others, he thought that he did, all of those "proofs" have been dubunked!

Best Answer

I don't eat animals or plants that are still alive, so there is no screaming going on while I bite into and enjoy a great steak and a baked potato and a side of aspargus.

Best Answer

I don't like the tone of this question LOL Are you implying we should all starve to death, eating no plants and no animals. What's left??? c'mon, can we change the subject now please LOL

Best Answer

Neither really. My only issue is with those that complain about meat and then eat vegetables.

Best Answer

BTW, is that you screaming yourself?

Best Answer