Salmonella is a bacteria which lives in and on all chickens live and dead.... once the chuck is killed etc the bacteria will begin to multiply.... the onlder the uncoocked chicken the more salmonella bacteria there are.... our guts can deal with a certain amountof such bacteria.... but if your resistance is low or the chicken has a lot of bacteria on it then you are going to be ill.... this is why the yong, old or people who are ill have a lower tolerance to salmonella.... also certain strains of salmonella are more virulent....<br />
Easy ways to reduce the risks are to smell the chicken.... another is to look at it... when chicken goes off it becomes pale and takes on a blue green sheen....... and finaly alway cook it really well..... heat kills bacteria so cooking meat properly will kill most of the little blighters....
Always be very careful with CHICKEN and PORK, they must be well cooked, they are two of the biggest causes of food poisoning in the UK.
I got sick after eating undercooked fruit bat..............................seriously, you have to cook them really well.
probably not, i eat meat as raw as possible, even the salmonella infested chicken and i never seem to get the sh*ts
you eat raw meat ?
Yes ... Salmonella isn't pretty ... for you and your friends who have to use the bathroom after you ! lol!
Yes you will get food poisoning
It could.The better option is to ensure that it is well-cooked.
Well did you at least pick the feathers out?