tommiatkins tommiatkins 51-55, M 9 Answers Sep 3 in Health

Pay attention to this news if you are not convinced by me, it's very bad right now! http://goo.gl/1R7M3U
btw, there are no ZMapp drugs left, as all of this experimental drug were used last month..........

Best Answer

That is a scary thought.

Best Answer

I was listening before.

Best Answer

And the evidence? It has not reached global warning levels at all.

Best Answer

Did you think I was blowing smoke? The World Health Organization announced it today.

Best Answer

It makes no sense, even if the WHO announced it. Didn't they also announce a pandemic of bird flu that never happened? And that is easier to catch than Ebola

Best Answer

Well I have a wagon in my garage, does that mean I must be a kid?

Best Answer

It might be good if you could critically evaluate things instead of posting what might actually be a croc

Best Answer

Umm, I do believe that NPR news is reputable, as well the BBC, or do you accuse people of blarney with no evidence to support your accusations?

Best Answer

I have plenty of evidence, and even knowledge of the virus itself makes your statement scaremongering. So why do it?!

Best Answer
Best Answer

You are being silly? I don't know, why do you act so frivolously??

Best Answer
Best Answer

is that global warming ?

Best Answer

UK nurse was cured.

Best Answer

half those who contracted it survived before.

Best Answer

then why the panic?

Best Answer

well, because it is highly contagious and very deadly, as in it could decimate the world.

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer

Why should I? I am a helicopter.

Best Answer

but they've found a cure

Best Answer

Oh that has yet to be proven...half of those who contract it survived before this new drug.

Best Answer

...and how fast can we make this drug? We don't have a stock pile.

Best Answer