NotoriousPIG NotoriousPIG 41-45, M 6 Answers May 31 in Food

Free range? Organic? I have a hippy wife to answer to, you know...

Best Answer

Ha ! Ha ! ha ! ha ! ha ! !! Yes. It is Free Range from Amish Farm, Organic and Jumbo Eggs. I was mad, because I own't be having them for breakfast. I don't have anyone to eat breakfast with. Or anyone calling me, it is ready..! I was thinking of him, and the Eggs just fell off from my hands. I watch it falling. Did not try to catch it.

Best Answer

LMFAO!

Best Answer

I broke a Full Dozen at the store today. I intentionally Dropped it.

Best Answer

you could get a lucrative little business going farm boy

Best Answer

No bacon though!

Best Answer

Someone at work has given me fresh eggs and I am grateful for them but at the same time rather disappointed because I thought the yolks would be very bright orange and they are the same color as my store bought eggs. When I had chickens the egg yolks were so vivid that it looked like my coconut cream filling for pies was dyed with food colorings.

Best Answer

Probably depends what they feed them.

Best Answer

My chickens got bagged feed (chicken scratch) and some pellets and I let them roam out behind the house eating grass and bugs. Super orange yolks.

Best Answer

im eggstatic

Best Answer

No thanks. Eggs mess up my stomach.

Best Answer