i think it is very sad, because peole forget the innocent public is left having to live under this rule..and it is fine and dandy to say..oh well then they should do something about it..but the power in place is ruthless, and so you end up jeopradising your life and safety,,and the life and safety of your family..it is a very sad and dangerous situation.

Best Answer

Better question - does anyone care? Please don't give that idiot in the White House any more excuses to invade someone.

Best Answer

that is the most ironic statement I have read all day. He is only trying to invade as much as Bush did.

Best Answer

Not so much. Why do we expect western style democracy to take hold in places which have their own political traditions? Even if it does, it rarely takes the shape we know. Besides, these days I'm not so sure that we have democracy.

Best Answer

both points very well said

Best Answer