Angry or Proud?
Xtopherus Xtopherus 41-45, M 24 Answers Jun 5, 2012

He must have some Jewish blood in him

Best Answer

smart! sounds like he is going to be a CEO and make employee work for him by bribing them with high end hopes. your kid is awesome!

Best Answer

Sounds like he'll be quite the entrepreneur!! Be inwardly proud but outwardly - not ANGRY but, well, let him know it's not on. You want to harness that spirit but not break it!!! Lol, clever little clogs!!!!!

Best Answer

a little annoyed at first, but proud overall

Best Answer

Kinda proud..sadly.

Best Answer

stop his allowance and teach him the value of money. Make him clean his room to earn his allowance from now on. He will learn the meaning of RESPONSIBILITY.

Best Answer

Crafty little devil ! Wish i'd thought of that when I was a kid (not that I'd have had that much - or any - money in thse days

Best Answer

It's his loss, i.e., no money. It will come back to haunt him one day.

Best Answer

Wow.

Best Answer

The child is aloud friends round while they clean their room?

Best Answer

**** I actually wd be very proud. It shows leadership, courage ( my kid knows if I say do it they better do it the way I said) creativity. The ability to problem solve on the fly.. I dont know that I wd punish them. I think I wd double their allowance for a week. While letting them know next time I wd double the chores instead. I love it when my kids do stuff like this. ( NO I would not tell them so)

Best Answer

must be loaded to bribe his friend(s!).

Best Answer

Obviously destined for government office !!!!

Best Answer

proud, that sounds like something i might have done.

Best Answer

he will be an awsome business man

Best Answer