WhiteWalls998 WhiteWalls998 18-21, M 13 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Music

DMB, awesome band!

Best Answer

I'm glad someone agrees :)

Best Answer

*puts album on*

Best Answer

Same here :)

Best Answer

:) am glad you asked that, not listened to this one a little while, usually head for Crash *turns it up*

Best Answer

I'm glad I could help :P Same here, but you seriously can't beat this album. It's only right to give it a play through.

Best Answer

:) it's on and will be on until it ends.

Best Answer

Same here! I'm on Typical Situation. Damn, I love them.

Best Answer

lol Rhyme & Reason... have you seen em live?

Best Answer

No! My sis saw them at red rocks and in west palm...so not fair. I want to sooooo badly! You?

Best Answer

thats a shame.. yeah I saw them in London, awesome gig.

Best Answer

Ah, so you're from the other side of the pond as they say. I can't express how ridiculously jealous I am.

Best Answer

Indeed I am.. Yeah I can imagine, I would be a bit pissed off if i hadnt seen em, best thing was it was a relatively small venue (they never made it big over here, christ knows why but i'm quite happy with it like that), think it was 97 and they mostly did stuff from Crash.

Best Answer

If I died right now and woke up at the venue I would believe that that was heaven. Seeing them at a small venue during their heyday must have been serene.

Best Answer

*nods* was one of those gigs that leaves you a bit speechless about what you've seen, would prob be in my top 3 of gigs ive been to.. really hope ya get a chance to see em.

Best Answer

I just saw Circa Survive at a pretty small venue in Ft. Lauderdale(Florida) and it was one of those gigs for me. If DMB tours again then I'm definitely going to a show.

Best Answer

my brother if he had ep would **** in his pants from this questions he loves them but its an ok album

Best Answer

That makes me feel old! My eldest was a baby and I remember my brother getting me into the band....great album.

Best Answer

And it's still one I listen to all the time! Great music, great musician.

Best Answer

Muscian's muscian. Specifically, accoustic guitar. Too difficult to immitate his vocals though.

Best Answer

That's what I love about it though, it's so unique.

Best Answer

Unique is good.

Best Answer

Shyte happens

Best Answer

You happen.

Best Answer

Didn't hear then, don't plan to listen on the anniversary. Sorry.

Best Answer

I care about this much:

Best Answer