klegend0 klegend0 18-21, M 12 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Hobbies

I will either write in Dr.Paul or vote for Garry Johnson...I don't vote for the lesser of two evils I vote for the person who's best for the job.

Best Answer

No sweat.Electoral college SELECTS the president

Best Answer

I feel good about my choice, for those of you that are voting for mickey mouse or not voting at all, really...... I'll be glad to vote for all of you.

Best Answer

if i vote for obama ill be paying your health insurence, if i vote for rommeny you will be paying your own, i guess it depends if you live downtown or the suburbs

Best Answer

my father pays for my health insurence...

Best Answer

Pretty much lesser of two evils--or more exactly someone with a few views I don't agree with as opposed to someone whose social programs I find abhorrent and economic programs are a crackpot concept of going back to the policies that got us into this mess in the first place.

Best Answer

I think it's more like taking one of two chances. After all, it's mostly about whose promises you believe are most likely to be true. <br />
I feel a bit more nervous about this election than I ever have. It seems we are in big trouble, but people are busy talking about the least important things. Seems they are in a fog or a drugged stupor, and that's what worries me.

Best Answer

Vote Garry Johnson

Best Answer

I hear that Roseanne Barr is running...somewhere anyway.

Best Answer