We live in the country so, apparently, there's no law against disturbing the peace. The kid next door has a competitive style sound system and the base rattles our windows. I don't mind a couple of hours here or there. I'm a patient person. This kid is REALLY getting on my last nerve.
Epiphany68 Epiphany68 41-45, F 13 Answers Jun 23, 2012

yes ... Use a shotgun

Best Answer

yep, i was thinking buckshot

Best Answer

I am selling two hand grenades for 20$ each,.. in case you miss the first one.

Best Answer

Well, thanks. I would soo take you up on that. But I'm trying to do somethng stealthy so I don't wind up in jail. If I did what I wanted I would've blown a nice size hole in that speaker with my shotgun months back. Lol

Best Answer

how about it.. I have a silent rifle .. range of 400 m and you get 20 rounds of 5.5 mm rifle bullets too. just for $99.99.

Best Answer

Very nice. That ****** speaker makes a nice size target.

Best Answer

Almost any geek will have an eclipse or viper security. Yes it can be shut off remotely<br />
Yes you can start the car remotely and YES YOU CAN DISABLE THE CAR REMOTELY....

Best Answer

He's more of a stoner, I think, wealthy though. So what do I do, exactly?

Best Answer

Go to your app world.and.down load it. Steal his keys, program your device/phone etc... unless you can see his module it wont be possible with out key fob (so...I am told )

Best Answer

Or just threat'n his life. That is an automatic win/win. 1000% of the time... lol.

Best Answer

Generate an EMP to fry the circuits, or use high explosives to destroy the target vehicle.

Best Answer

EMP. Now you're talking....and how do we accomplish this?

Best Answer

You can build an EMP generator from a disposable camera

Best Answer

that hardly could do serious "damage".

Best Answer

It doesn't have to do much damage. I would be sooo happy if every time he turned it on I could turn it off. :D

Best Answer

Sugar in the gas tank or a shotgun to the engine are the classic country style methods of addressing such ignorance. Unless you are completely careless there is no way to trace either back to you. Ballistics don't work on a shotgun.

Best Answer

clone his key and you have your own remote control for his car.

Best Answer