Okay so im sitting on the toilet trying to have a poo but its so f*cking big i cant, im sweating buckets here. How can i solve this problem lol
UKYoo UKYoo 18-21, M 16 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Health

Why did I click on this question?

Best Answer

Ditto.

Best Answer

I thought my question was dumb with the spelling

Best Answer

I would give you a nice logical answer to your question but I just can't do it. Sorry. I would suggest you take a long stick of dynamite and stick up your butt and light it. That should blow out any problem you have. You won't have to worry about sweating anymore. Actually you won't have to worry about anything anymore after the dynamite goes off.<br />
If you survive then try drinking water, prune juice and regular exercise to help keep things moving.

Best Answer

Chew more

Best Answer

Lots of water and/or metamucil.

Best Answer

Glycerin suppositories. Loosen it right up.

Best Answer

I have been through constipation once - it is most unpleasant<br />
Try to relax your muscles and take some laxative as soon as possible<br />
Don't worry, it will come out eventually so don't panic

Best Answer

don't push too much, hemorrhoids. second, drink a spoonful of olive oil. drink a lot more water than you usually do from now on. drink a lot of water RIGHT NOW. bananas.. laxatives! but seriously, im pregnant and I had a HUGE turd that wouldn't come out, I went to the freaking ER because it hurt so bad, they put a thing in my bum.. its like a thing that breaks up the poop. they have them at stores.

Best Answer

Suppositories

Best Answer

I drank a pint of water just know. It came out. I have an opointment with the doctors tomorrow so ill ask him about it

Best Answer

awe, glad to hear that.. lol weird to say that!

Best Answer

I willl. I have an apointment for another reason not going to hurt to mention it. Thanks for the advice

Best Answer

Haha thanks :D

Best Answer

I like WildSpectrumArt's suggestion that you stick a tube of dynamite up your butt and set it off. That should take care of the problem.

Best Answer

Magnesium,Water,Hot Showers

Best Answer

Protect Ya Neck

Best Answer

Fiber.

Best Answer