AllLoveXOXO AllLoveXOXO 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Health

Calm the **** down. Take deep breaths.

Best Answer

I'm trying to get a grip on my breathing but it's hard. I chest is hurting and I can't stop trembling

Best Answer

Okay find a corner, sit in fetal position, put your head on your knees, close your eyes and think of someplace that makes you happy. After you calm down a bit call someone to get you your meds. Or call em first.

Best Answer

I'm too scared to move my body my heart feels like it might explode. I am trying my best to think of happy thoughts

Best Answer

Okay then sit where you are, and then put your head on your knees and hug it and close your eyes and then think of places that calm you.

Best Answer

Ok I'll try

Best Answer

Try breathing in through your nose slowly and then exhaling through your mouth. Just focus on soon this

Best Answer

Doing*

Best Answer

I'm trying I can't get grip on my breathing!

Best Answer

Hmmm... Maybe try finding a game or something on your phone that will take your mind off of the breathing then. I think your making yourself anxious.

Best Answer

Take deep breath, drink lots of water, listen to an instrumental music in a music store, these things will help.

Best Answer

I'm breathing deeply but I'm not drink water. I'll try that.

Best Answer

Idk, but from now on, b more responsible

Best Answer

Ugh I know I know. I wish I had it with me I'm kinda scared right now.

Best Answer

Well that's your problem, sit back n try to relax

Best Answer