No, I don't think even that is sacred. What is the mind but a network of chemical and electrical impulses? When your mind can be affected by little things like what you eat, drink and smoke, where is the integrity?

Best Answer

I think thats very true. Integrity is something you own for life. People of like minds can borrow yours, but they cannot own it. Thanks for posting this.<br />
It is sacred to you and to God.<br />
Happy Easter

Best Answer

I believe this quote to be basically accurate. This statement communicates that our thoughts and desires that we process through our mind are of our choosing and control.

Best Answer

I agree. Though, there are some people who have no integrity whatsoever, and they usually end up in politics!

Best Answer

I think what we hold "sacred" is individual to each of us. I believe he was referring to honor, which I would agree. We all lose a little of our minds over time. We let minutia get in the way of pure thought, so we allow things to slip our mind (which would negate the "sacred" of the original blurb)...

Best Answer