Does he? Can he even feel love?
gamerchick03 gamerchick03 26-30, F 11 Answers Apr 14 in Dating & Relationships

You're in a hated relationship, and you need to get out now!<br />
For some reason he is depress and needs help.<br />
So get out while you can or you will regret it.

Best Answer

I feel as though I should try to help him that he needs help amd love from me and maybe it will make all the bad things that have happened to him go away but it dosent work iam like a slave I do everything for him I wait on him hand and foot and he treats me like crap. Iam very scared to leave and it breaks my heart to even think bout leaving. I know deep down I have to and I will I just need to work up my courage.

Best Answer

I don't think so. Yelling and name-calling are not some kind of a joke. It's a serious thing especially now that you are feeling emotionally abused. If you don't feel bad about what he's doing, then it's not. The moment you do... do something about it. For your own self. :)

Best Answer

Nope,there's no love there.

Best Answer

you don't have to listen to me but i have been in relationships like that it just get's worse

Best Answer

I keep hoping it will get better. I feel as though he needs help and I need to help but I think he is far too gone

Best Answer

sorry don't ask me the last 2 girls that i dated both cheated on me after 3 years am taking time off relationships

Best Answer

Sounds like great advice. I think I need to do the same

Best Answer

make a list on a sheet of paper pros and cons before you decide want to do

Best Answer

No one should allow another person to treat them that way. Don't you believe that you don't deserve that?

Best Answer

No I feel as though I deserve to b treated like this yelled at and screamed at over little things I do. I get told iam stupid fat ****. Iam worthless. But then he will change and b the nicest person ever so nice loving and great then he will change again and b so heartless cruel and mean. I hate being yelled at and over and over again it happens iam to scared to leave ; ( gutless hey

Best Answer

Find someone to help you leave before something worse happens!

Best Answer

because love is a word more abused than God

Best Answer

Why are you still with this person?

Best Answer

I do not know anymore. He can b so great for a while and makes me feel great and happy then he changes and its like he is a different person. Iam too gutless and scared to leave him ; (

Best Answer

Might be the only thing he knows as far as relationships go but more i!importantly how does it make you feel

Best Answer

I feel unloved and unwanted but at the same time I feel as though I deserve it. I dont know y it makes me feel so lost I dont know who iam anymore.

Best Answer

Nnoone deserves it and you are you I've been through something similar with my wife for a few years now so I know were your coming from just don't let it devour you

Best Answer

Thank u. It is very hard situation but I will get out as soon as I can and I know I will b happier and free.

Best Answer

=) yuppers

Best Answer