PennyForYourThoughts PennyForYourThoughts 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

They are becoming more excepted, but most still want you to be able to hide them when you are work. They think it's unprofessional.

Best Answer

I'm not an employer but I've been on many hiring teams and if it was a tat that was visible they weren't even a consideration. Why, because it wasn't professional looking.

Best Answer

most companies ask employee to cover them up. but some establishments are allowing them since time are changing.

Best Answer

When I had my store, it didn't matter. I know we all judge, but everybody gets a chance. If you can honestly do the work, I didn't care. If you borrowed<br />
out of the drawer you'd better write an iou and drop<br />
it at shift change.

Best Answer

They’re jealous? Maybe they think you are going to steal things for your junk habit? Tattoos are much more socially acceptable now than before, but in certain echelons of the corporate ladder, this acceptance hasn’t quite filtered through. There isn’t quite the same negative association now. That is a good thing, given the number of people with tattoos!

Best Answer

I knew a woman who wouldn't take any order from anyone with tattoos are piercings at any coffee shop. ~.~

Best Answer

What.A.Douche.

Best Answer

If you hide them fine...but no facial body piercings as they gross me out and the customers too

Best Answer

I'm not an employer but if I saw someone with visible tattoos I wouldn't hire them.<br />
It's like wearing a sign on your forehead that says "I'm stupid and I have no self-respect."

Best Answer