The latest person I hired won out because after the interview was over my partner and I said to ourselves-- that's a person with whom I want to work. The hiree was interested in our job, had similar experience (volunteer experience, not even paid job in the field but still-wow), smiled and leaned forward when talking- like she was glad to be there, and paused before answering questions as if she were really listening hard and thinking.

Best Answer

go on internet and find out some info about the company (they will ask what you know about them!) when they were formed, how many stores, pending contracts ect. they will be impressed

Best Answer

I would managerarial material , could he lead me? Appearence of course and articulative. Those three things of course are exactly what they need to see for the position I would think .

Best Answer

When I was hiring people.. I looked at tehir work experience. If they worked at places 6 months- a year and they had many jobs like that.. I wouldn't bother talking to them

Best Answer