I have a 40 gallon breeder tank that I'm not exactly sure what to do with. I'd prefer reptiles, and I'm on a slight budget, but I have just about all supplies for all aquatic or reptile species, so it would just be the price of the animal that would matter. Suggestions? *I already have turtles, a leopard gecko, and a bunch of freshwater fish, so I don't want another of any of those /:
jinkxthewolf jinkxthewolf 18-21, F 23 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Community

Ice and beer!

Best Answer

Fill it with air. Bet you can't fill it to the top ;) I need photographic evidence.

Best Answer

a dead body.

Best Answer

Water then some fish

Best Answer

How about fish

Best Answer

Octopi. Or an axolotl.

Best Answer

Your bed.

Best Answer

Keep some animals captive in an environment that is an impossibly small fraction of their natural habitat in terms of space and resources - for fun. Magnificent.

Best Answer

Bearded dragon!

Best Answer

You could probably advertise to give a home to an aquarium type animal.

Best Answer

A Terrarium with lots of nice plants or an herb garden :)

Best Answer

erm 40 gallons of water? then some fish? tropical fish are great but you would need a heater and a water pump

Best Answer

plant cacti in it...there are tons of varieties and they don't require a lot of care.

Best Answer

Turtles

Best Answer

Colombian boa, low maintenance pet

Best Answer

Eyelash crested geckos. Those things are awesome.

Best Answer

Those are pretty cool, I'll think about it.

Best Answer

They're really easy to care for too because they have a plant based diet and everything.

Best Answer

Anything you put in a tank that size is going to be too messy and too pricey. I would trade it in for a 20 gallon and stick low maintenance fish in it.

Best Answer

Fill it with marbles, that would look nice.

Best Answer

We love leopard Geckos. Low maintenance...nice critters.

Best Answer