Three, but I was always the passenger. <br />
You can see why I insist upon doing the driving now?

Best Answer

yes i do.

Best Answer

I've been in five when I was the driver. The only one that was my fault did not involve anyone else . I lost control of my car on a deserted road and crossed the opposite lane , went up a curb onto a lawn and slid 20 feet sideways into a tree. The other four accidents were not my fault and I collected from the other person s insurance company in all four. In two of them it my car was totaled. Ironically the only time I've been hurt in an accident was when my friend was the driver and we ran into, a light pole and I got whiplash.

Best Answer

O.O

Best Answer

Did a 180 in the snow, on the highway. Hit an suv head on, then did another 180 and slid sideways and the guardrail on the opposite side of the highway stopped me. Broke my collarbone

Best Answer

sucks x(

Best Answer

yes and it was awful .. I hit my head and it bled and I just went so numb ... the worse thing was the battered nose I had and the nasal and ear infections I had for a few months after ... the headaches were a killer... let me tell you. I busted my leg up a bit as well... I can feel the dint in my bone still today.

Best Answer

horrible!!

Best Answer

No, but I see them regularly.

Best Answer

wat?!?! where do u live?

Best Answer

I'm an EMT.

Best Answer

oh ok then sorry.

Best Answer

Nothing to be sorry about.

Best Answer

k

Best Answer

Yes, a very bad one that required a hip replacement. I also broke my knee, ankle, three ribs and a few other bones in the same accident. It took eight months to recover.

Best Answer