Ifilayhere Ifilayhere 31-35, F 7 Answers Jun 19 in Community

Yes

Best Answer

Well when you have enough money you want wealth and when you have wealth you want money. I do have both and I do want more of both LOL

Best Answer

O_o

Best Answer

Well I can't buy anything :(

Best Answer

Save for it then lol?

Best Answer

I'm not good in saving money. I think money is there to spend it. If you have it you spend it. People tell me to save money to buy a house for example. But why should I? Will that make me happy?

Best Answer

Lol my husband says that when he has to answer to my moaning when he has brought a new motor or something new in his gym! He just says " money is there to be spent not looked at love "

*angry face*

Best Answer

I totally agree with him. Why save money, when I can spend it by going to Barcelona and have a nice red wine with a great dinner?

Best Answer

O_o well when he does that I'll quit the moaning lol.

Best Answer

LOL, will you quit moaning when he does it without you?

Best Answer

The latter because it presupposes the former

Best Answer

But when you save does it not make it all the more exciting when you have reached your target?

Best Answer

It did until I was 17 then it got seriously boring, fortunately a good education and a bit of luck means I don't have to anymore so long as I'm not insane in my shopping desires :)

Best Answer

B

Best Answer