DepressingKayla DepressingKayla 16-17, F 6 Answers Sep 3 in Community

it looks for key words in the content usually. just depends on what you are saying.

Best Answer

It said this:
When the person you trust most, one of your three only friends, starts spreading rumors about you that aren't even true, and you're the talk of the school. People stare, and whisper when you walk by.. You can hear them whisper ***** and you realize they're talking about you.
But it's not the rumors, or the people talking. She was my bestfriend.. I told her a lot and I trusted her.. When I am at counseling, my counseler asks me if I have anyone I can trust, someone I can feel like I can be around.. And Kayla comes to my head. We were the Kayla's.. Bestfriends. And she did this to me.. I just don't understand.
And to top it off, she doesn't see what she did wrong. I was crying in class yesterday about it.. And when we were walking after school I started talking to her about it and she didn't say anything.. Just changed the subject back to her like usual.. And I can't stop being friends with her because I have like no one.. So I just get to suck it all up, and pretend I'm okay.. Because in her eyes she's perfect and never does wrong..
I never thought she would do this to anyone.. Especially since she was once the talk of the school because of drama with a boy, and I was the only one there for her. Everyone else would just tell her to shut up and I would sit there and listen to her talk about it for hours just because I knew she needed to get it out.. I yelled at people talking about her, yelled at the people who started the rumor..
But now.. She's the one starting the rumor..
I don't understand why she would do this..

Best Answer

age possibly .......any explicit stuff would get flagged cause your a minor...though think people been mentioning some site malfunction last few days too.....

Best Answer

Because talking about how good your milk and cookies were last night is politically incorrect, unethical, and downright wrong. :/

Best Answer

Literally because you are against the guidelines. Watch the words you use.

Best Answer

Perhaps something in your experience is against the guidelines?

Best Answer

I didn't use any fowl language or anytbing ..

Best Answer

I don't really know what the guidelines are, so no idea what it didn't like...

Best Answer