tak1 tak1 36-40, M 4 Answers Jun 22, 2012

Religio institui lie.Believing magna in Deum, et spiritus sanctus non est mendacium, sed non potest intelligi nisi pauci valde .. electi sunt et non potest intellegere in ecclesiis ..

Best Answer

It loses something in the translation from English to Latin,but I think you will understand what I said.

Best Answer

Tamen deus est a recubo!

Best Answer

Quare vereor a recubo?

Best Answer

Qui non solum mendax est demonstratum ..

Best Answer

Por que alguém teme a Deus? Deus é a fonte de todo amor .. Por que temer um amor a menos que se achava que o amor uma mentira bem

Best Answer

I...err *looks around shiftly*...but...err...oh, darn it! I'm not THAT good at latin! showoff. ;)

Best Answer

Were you asking me to prove it?

Best Answer

Why would one fear God? God is the source of all love..Why would one fear Love unless one thought Love a lie as well

Best Answer

You know what? I'm not religious but even I have to admit that that was a darn fine answer. :)

Best Answer

Could that be translated to English for the good of the people on here who do not speak your language?

Best Answer

It's Latin my dear lady.

Best Answer

And I thought Latin was dead. I wasn't sure what it was, but it struck me as Latin, and yet, I can never be sure. ^-^

Best Answer

yo no se! I have no clue what u just said?

Best Answer