I was on youtube, reading a few comments on some video on war. Well, someone said: It is not about Germany wanting to buy little Greece. Guys wake up, THE AMERICANS are the ones ATTACKING the EU ZONE (Spain, Italy etc.) the EU is trying to keep these countries alive otherwise the whole EU zone falls apart and we wake up with American flags, all over Europe. America already owns and manipulates the EU´╗┐ ideology, television,business, marketing, what we buy&what we eat&drink, now they want our territory. this is WW3, US VS EU NOT EU VS EU. I don't really have an opinion. I don't know much lol. But what about you guys?
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 12 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Nah.For the next 4 years,at least, it will still all be Bush's fault.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Its epidemic!!? Everyone all over the globe is blaming someone for something if not everyone for everything....then why not America? We're experts at the lame blame game.

Best Answer

agree with the top 2 comments :P

Best Answer

it isnt that America is trying to take over Europe, its the simple fact of the US economy directly effects Europe in many ways. insurence companies and banks along with drug companies and oil industries are dictating to the world. so the US goes down, Europe follows shortly after and the only ones left are the Chinese because. ompanies round the world keep sending work to them to save a few pennies.

Best Answer

You should read around on EP you will learn everything is America's fault

Best Answer

I know, everyone keeps blaming America.

Best Answer

because American's keep trying to meddle with other people's affairs.

Best Answer

That is actually very true.

Best Answer

they need someone to blame I will gladly be the bad guy

Best Answer

eruo bullshit because they dont want to straighten out thier shithole countries and lose entitlements so its best to blame the boogey man uncle sam

Best Answer

hmm

Best Answer

"They" are up to something... I just read something similar about U.S. needing to worry about Europe.

Best Answer

Needing to worry as in?

Best Answer

The EU countries are failing much quicker because of far too severe austerity measures.

Best Answer

interesting

Best Answer

LOL it is complete BS!

Best Answer

I need to do more research

Best Answer

I can tell yea right now the US wouldn't take the EU if it was given to them! It is just some Ftard talking crap.

Best Answer