Sounds like you're stereotyping American men :(

Best Answer

Well I guess even God can make mistakes

Best Answer

Yea.. He made you.

Best Answer

Well not all but most

Best Answer

How many men out of the whole country have you met? Do you think there isn't just as many bad women?

Best Answer

American women are ****** too. When I visited Europe the girls are very picky, classy & majority will hit you if you try to engage in anything sexual

Best Answer

So sounds like you like no one in America so does us all a favor and get the hell out

Best Answer

GREAT argument you have started

Best Answer

I love trolling lol

Best Answer

Some European men can be real douche' bags.

Best Answer

True but most are so sweet & down 2 earth & honest! & not ignorant like American men

Best Answer

Is that based on experience or guess work?

Best Answer

Experience . My fiancé for example ;)

Best Answer

& do you always have to follow me & comment in everything I say? God did give it
Up

Best Answer

Is that some guy you only know through a computer screen? You know one European man that's good does that really mean all of them are better than American men?

Best Answer

Honey he's laying next to me asleep & I know many Europeans since I ravel to Europe often with my fiancé & most men are wonderful & treat not only women, but everybody with such sweet grace

Best Answer

Well you've made it pretty clear that you get around so I feel sorry for the guy cause I bet you're contagious

Best Answer

All American men are this way? Do you feel that you have the authority to make blanket statements about one hundred million or so people?

Best Answer

Yes I can do as I please. It's a free country, freedom of speech.

Best Answer

Agreed. Just makes you sound ignorant is all.

Best Answer

I don't care how you think it sounds I don't give a crap

Best Answer

Yes, you've made your mentality abundantly clear.

Best Answer

and they plant tomatoes on mars

Best Answer

Lol don't be mad. White American men think they're superior and are ignorant & close minded. White Europeans are just so calm, honest, better than ****** Americans

Best Answer

well I'm not american, but here goes anyway. :) it's a brief brush statement so it obviously fails around the edges, but, with young people having gangsta rap as their prominent role model and not so thing people having Gordon gecko as their role model and money being the thing everyone seems to be chasing, there may be some truth in it

Best Answer

its institutionalized misogyny. men in america still find themselves to be slightly superior if not completely. i cant speak for other countries but i know that this is still a global issue

Best Answer

Yes I hate how they think they're superior they act like fking dicks especially the white males they treat their woman like ****

Best Answer

its an institutionalized thing. women have been fighting to be equal for centuries some other countries may be more advanced but its definitely not limited to america and europe definitely has its faults too but yes were all humans and we all deserve to be treated as such

Best Answer

Most gays do.

Best Answer

this is a generalization. some gay people are complete ********, some are sweethearts, some flamboyant. the generalization of gays is similar to dehumanization and its rude.

Best Answer

forgot i cant cuss thats as****e btw

Best Answer

I was not generalizing the gays as much as I was the men, you forgot that part. That soapbox of yours needs more work.

Best Answer

not really? that was a straightforward generalization of gay people sorry if i take offense

Best Answer

So a gay person would take offense with me saying they treat women better than most.

Best Answer

Not totally.

Best Answer

Mostly

Best Answer

I think its wrong to stereotype men based on nationalities. There are good European and American men. A man is a man or gentleman, not because of where he's born but because that's simply who he is.

Best Answer

are you american?

Best Answer

I think that's a bit harsh. Not all american guys would be like that and not all European men treat their women well.

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer

No...definitely not the case.

Best Answer

Nope I do not agree.

Best Answer

Y not?

Best Answer

Because I am European and know that the kind of men described in this post exist here too. Also I have known some very nice American and Canadian men. I expect there to be a mix of arseholes and gentlemen in every nation.

Best Answer