every girl is trusting me and in the end after sharing her story , she is calling me , you are very good brother . and seeking my support in her time of need . its okay i like to help girls because i know i am honest guy . but when will i find my lover ? every girl is seeing a brother in me , but no one is seeing me for a relationship. this is the reason i am left single
lifetriangle lifetriangle 22-25, M 6 Answers Jan 17 in Dating & Relationships

try gays

Best Answer

I fail to see why it should be a problem.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Like I said, just tell her. Say you don't want to be just friend/brother.

Best Answer

i will try it out.

Best Answer

Good luck. :)

Best Answer

and I never had any boyfriend before :/

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Stop whining.

Go out and meet someone instead. That's what I did and I'm 15.

Best Answer

Best Answer