first identify why you are overwhelmed. If it controllable, create a list of all the possible ways you can minimize the feeling by actively controlling it yourself (small steps over time)

Best Answer

Have you ever considered that your problem with depression isn't due to a chemical imbalance?

Best Answer

I've never had depression so I can't judge the way you feel, or how severe your sadness is when you get overwhelmed, but maybe you should try to just cheer yourself up like make a conscious effort the days you have this feeling. Like, exercise is supposed to make you feel better. Or if you don't wanna do that, do something nice. Like dress up nice and put some make-up on or do something to treat yourself like go get a manicure and a haircut. Or call a friend you feel you can talk to, or even just to cheer you up and go see a film. Just try to get your mind off the feeling of being sad or overwhelmed. Good luck x

Best Answer

Thanx...depression sux

Best Answer

No doubt. Hope this stuff helps.

Best Answer

tell a doc. My doc always says, "why didn't you come sooner".....also counseling may help (hugs)

Best Answer

Thanx hunni...my doc has told me to take two pills instead of one if one isnt doing the job...i probably will:^)

Best Answer

Talk to your doctor

Best Answer

Red wine, dark chocolate, 2 ******* a day, and quit watching television.

Best Answer

Lol...i dont watch t.v often i only have 3 shows i will watch

Best Answer

It's more about quality than quantity. Certain shows can make your life (reality) seem depressingly inadequate.

Best Answer

Go ride a Jet-Ski.

Best Answer

I would suggest sex it always makes me happy :P

Best Answer

Ive had soo much of that this weekend so ill need something else...there is never any lack of sex here lol

Best Answer