Samchezz Samchezz 16-17, F 14 Answers May 7 in Parenting & Family

Well, I guess you are your own person, but since you are not of legal age your parents hold your consent. That's why you have to have permission to get tattoos/piercings, have someone present in the doctor's office, etc.

Best Answer

You know the answer to this question. You control your own body. It doesn't belong to anyone only you. If that question was true, if your parents own you until you're 18, then rape would be legal. It isn't.

Best Answer

think my body is mine and not my mom<br />
but she not think the same ! lol

Best Answer

It is your body, but in your parents' care. They can correct you with spankings, ground you, tell you what to wear, forbid piercings etc. But no one can change or harm your body

Best Answer

That is more complex than just a yes or no statement. As you are underage yiur legal guardian is not only in charge but also responsible for protecting you and your body from harm and negative influence.

Best Answer

What are you worried about

Best Answer

The only thing they can do to your body is spank your butt

Best Answer

No-one has a higher right than you to your body, thoughts, beliefs and decisions... anyone who tells you different is evil

Best Answer

Correct. Just like a prisoner's body doesn't belong to a guard. He knows this, but realizes he's at an obvious disadvantage and doesn't argue the point. But it doesn't require debates nor is it illegal to enjoy your body and no one can prevent it. <br />
When the key clicks and the cell door opens @ 18, don't waste time.

Best Answer

Yes. However, if your parents believe in spanking, they are allowed to- as long as it doesn't constitute abuse.

Best Answer

I wasn't talking about the spanking. Someone told me My body wasn't mine it was my parents.

Best Answer

18. its urs

Best Answer

So anyone over 18 can do whatever they want to me?

Best Answer

Move out get a job pay your own bills?

Best Answer

you're right; your body is your own, nobody has claim to it or rights over it.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

you're welcome.

Best Answer