Most recently it's a guy at my work but he's 7 years younger.. Hot as hell though ... Just young..
Saltyseahorse Saltyseahorse 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 21 in Dating & Relationships

Creepy old men.

Best Answer

*giggles* ho ho hoo. >:D

Best Answer

That's bc ur really young and all the sick guys into children still want you.. That will get better when ur 25 .. Not go away but get better.. Lol weirdos make me sick .. Vomit

Best Answer

Gee thanks. I think the creepy old men are just more bold.

Best Answer

Maybe bc there running out if time lol .. Yea I feel bad for girls 21 and younger.. Your age group gets it the worst! No thank you, lol

Best Answer

Wanna get naked?

Best Answer

Lol no .. Weirdo

Best Answer

That's a shame.

Best Answer

Not now. I haven't shaved my chest in a week. How embarrassing.

Best Answer

Whatta weirdo....

Best Answer

What about you? Wanna get naked?

Best Answer

Just come over. We can NAIR it lol

Best Answer

But that burns!

Best Answer

My friends ex used to use that on her 'stache in college and one time it gave her a ring around her mouth so I joked and asked if we had to put her down b/c she had mange lol

Best Answer

Hahahahhahahahahhaha. What a ****.

Best Answer

Lmao Wow...

Best Answer

She was cute.......minus the obvious lol

Best Answer

Go with the younger guy

Best Answer

Hey hey lol

Best Answer

Drunk dudes

Best Answer

Lately no one. Guys will give me compliments, but that's as far as it will go. I guess they aren't digging my new hair cut.

Best Answer

Hey life to short to worry about that who know what tomorrow can bring live it who know you might like and it's only a date if you don't like him after that then leave it after that!

Best Answer

No one

Best Answer

you have a boyfriend. why does it matter about this guy at work or who hits on you?

Best Answer

It does not matter .. It's just a question..

Best Answer

Either guys 10+ years older (and usually married) or 10 years younger. That cute younger guy who works at the coffee shop is really fun to flirt with! :)

Best Answer

Who u talking to?

Best Answer