Valium takes the horribleness away for a while<br />
But the underlying problem is a hard nut to crack

Best Answer

I mostly know that when it happens is because I am just overwhelmed. Sometimes we repress our feelings and they come out in one way or another. Some people get overtly angry at some small things, others might burst into innapropriate laughter or tears. <br />
Please don't take any prescription or non-prescription drugs that have not been given to you. Look for the root of your tears, dig deep and if you are spiritual get close to whatever it is you believe in and ask for comfort and endurance. Everything passess in this life but we all need a little help once in a while.

Best Answer

i used to all the time,almost every day,but these last 2 years i havnt been able to cry much,and believe me, ive had cause to.

Best Answer

find some soup.

Best Answer

yea was like tht last night thts cause i relised i forgot me meds lol

Best Answer

If you're looking for therapy, I find CBT to be very invalidating but I've heard that humanistic approach or schema therapy which are both client focussed emotional based therapies to be really helpful.<br />
That being said I'm sending a (((((((huge hug)))))) over the cyber freeway and hoping it reaches you and helps.

Best Answer

yeah alot, i think its a combo of stress and depression. downers won't help unless you just want to sleep off a little stress. sometimes a good nights sleep helps.but some therapy might be nice, i think antidepressants are iffy

Best Answer

yes. it's depression. valium won't help. antidepressants might. go to doctor. look into CBT...

Best Answer

A sympton of clinical depression is emotional instability, i.e. bursting into tears, cutting yourself or kicking the cat for no particular reason....Get help for the Clinical Depression and feel in control of your emotions again:)

Best Answer

YES.DOES'T IT FEEL GOOD WHEN YOU'RE DONE!!

Best Answer