jack4jillct jack4jillct 41-45, M 4 Answers Mar 26 in Embarrassing & Funny

yes my aunt god it was embarrasing wanted the earth to open up...that was about 2 years ago and it still makes me crazy !

Best Answer

Yes, as a joke, I sent a picture of two elderly men performing an unspeakable act upon each other, to a colleague at university (many years ago) which I obtained from a questionable website. I used the title "Hey Man, check out these two hot chicks!!", which was initially met with great optimism, but quickly transformed into revulsion, anger, disgust, and a stream of colourful expletives. This event still raises a nostalgic chuckle between myself and close friends every now and then.

Best Answer

no, but I sent a personal message to my sons teacher. I had told my wife how much I enjoyed that special thing we did, how I intended to give her a massage and few things after. <br />
I click a letter and the addresses pop up. I hit enter and did not double check the address. <br />
When I ask my wife why she did not respond, she ask what message? I sent a follow up message and explained my mistake and ask for forgiveness.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Who was it and what happened?

Best Answer