yes my aunt god it was embarrasing wanted the earth to open up...that was about 2 years ago and it still makes me crazy !

Best Answer

Oh god yes. I was scrolling through my tablet to send a photo to a group chat. Then my phone was pretty Laggy so I pressed the wrong photo and sent it to a couple girls and guys. Worst day of my life.

Best Answer

Yes, as a joke, I sent a picture of two elderly men performing an unspeakable act upon each other, to a colleague at university (many years ago) which I obtained from a questionable website. I used the title "Hey Man, check out these two hot chicks!!", which was initially met with great optimism, but quickly transformed into revulsion, anger, disgust, and a stream of colourful expletives. This event still raises a nostalgic chuckle between myself and close friends every now and then.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Who was it and what happened?

Best Answer