Sad :(
MzPhoenix MzPhoenix 31-35, F 12 Answers Aug 25 in Community

Nope... but I have been blocked by a christian who referred to herself as being "loving,caring,accepting"......and.... "quick to forgive".ho hum.... I guess those words don't mean the same to everyone. mx:))

Best Answer

sure have

Best Answer

Not yet, but I'm working on it....

Best Answer

Maybe it pains them to see you and they had to block you so it will help them heal and get over you?

Best Answer

Get over me? What a childish immature idiot. Be a man don't hide behind the *block * technique!

Best Answer

I agree. This could be true.

Best Answer

High five gal?

Best Answer

Maybe she was saying my comment could be true.??..lol

Best Answer

Then she should have replied on your comment not mine.... I got this *people who* she knows whatam rrambling about...lol

Best Answer

I actually agree to both of you...lol

Best Answer

Whatever Purple you just dissed me ....!!!

Best Answer

Lol!! Guys rule....hehehehe. dont forget to block him too!! Just for the hell of it.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

They called themselves as special friend to you?so its not mutual.. Ask them to look themselves in the mirror before wearing the tag "special".. the tag should be given not by your own calling yourself like that..
And no,never blocked anyone who are special to me..
But yes,I've been blocked before but by those who I personally called them "my special"..

Best Answer

Why sad ? If someone called "special" blocks you it means he/she got exposed and you know one thing ... a**holes are everywhere so be careful !

Best Answer

No...but that is weird why they would do that though

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Yes!!! but when my account was suspended I created this one and blocked her before she could. I know it's quite childish

Best Answer

Lol I like revenge..... I can be pretty dangerous when I get this way

Best Answer

Maybe... I've been blocked a lot. Sorry :(

Best Answer

This is my first :(

Best Answer

That's always hard. But, other people's opinions and disingenuous characters don't define you. It still sucks.

Best Answer

I am more furious than hurt actually

Best Answer

^.^ Good for you.

Best Answer