Yes, they tipped a bucket of water over my head from a window above. i'm sure it was an accident............

Best Answer

I can beat that. During a particularly prominent version of 'Ashes to ashes' I stepped out of the shower & received an electric shock from the newly laid carpet........& was welcomed by the sight of the [male] window cleaner. He started laughing, not sure why........

Best Answer

Your pubes standing on end...

Best Answer

Go wash your mouth out young lady before I put you over my knee!

Best Answer

I was sitting in my car at traffic lights singing along to an Iggy Pop song, as I sang the chorus with much gusto, * Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine* I get a strange feeling like I'm being watched, look to my left and there, in a small hatchback next to me, is a Nun...

Best Answer

yes no complaints yet. in fact when i went to binghanton ny w mike c. he was shocked to infinity after hearing me belt out some blondie and kim wylde. i dont know i dont like woman singers but i AM one. so i just listen to music and enjoy it.

Best Answer

um..yeah many times. but who cares,i sing even more louder when they come back again,cuz that'll keep them away :p

Best Answer