Sounds a bit mean! Its not that the erection is not wanted, or that it is to blame. The poor thing is just doing what it does. Pity some folks don`t see it that way.
musicmad musicmad 41-45, M 40 Answers Apr 22, 2009

Funny story, but I once went on a double date with a friend, who dragged his brother along for me. Our date was a tango dancing class. We got to the point where, as part of the dance, I had to slip one leg between his and then kind of wrap the other one around his waist, and I couldn't help but notice (as my thigh was touching him there) that he had the biggest erection!

It was actually kind of flattering. We ended up dating for five years! :D

Best Answer

Hum, I'm just glad I'm a women on these times... Lusting over somebody and getting wet over a situation while totally pretending nothing is happening. bliss.

Best Answer

Youre so lucky on this issue. Dont get me wrong - women get a raw deal on a lot of other areas compared to men, but on this I have to confess I get jealous. Its classic in that men find it much harder to hide our arousal than women, and also (I think) its much harder for men to get sex than it is for women. I wish I could have a bit of your bliss! Its a daily nitemare for me :( Thanks for posting though x

Best Answer

I was wearing loose trousers with no underwear, one day. I met a friend in town and she asked me to carry a couple of shopping bags for her. We were walking along the street and with no underwear to restrain me, my **** started rubbing against my trousers, sparking off some sensations and provoking a response.

I instantly worried I'd get a hard-on and that worry just made it even more likely. Before I knew it, I was walking along this city street with my hands full of heavy bagas and my **** tenting my trouser. After just a couple of minutes, I was still a little embarrassed, but was enjoying the shocked and surprised looks I was getting as people approached me, glanced down and went wide-eyed.

I noticed lots of female responses, but no male ones - which kind of reinforces the idea that women are just as visual as men when it comes to checking out the opposite sex.

The other unwanted erection happened when I was modelling for an art class. I was fully nude and had no way of hiding it at all. A whole class full of students were able to see absolutely everything for a prolonged period - and the whole time, I was convinced they must be thinking I was a complete deviant.

Best Answer

I used to model for art classes in college. At first that was the biggest fear I had about the job, but after holding an uncomfortable pose for an hour straight, erections were the last thing on my mind. Never happened once while modeling. High school was a different story.

Best Answer

I had to get a phisysical and My moms friend was doing it. She was about 33 years old with what looked like 38 DDs and was also wearing a tight shirt a skirt and stockings. She told me to pull down my pants so she could check me. Then she bent over and was showing massive cleavage. She then started to touch my **** i got a huge *****. Im 13 and have a 5.5 inch d*ck my mom was also in the room. I got hard and they didnt really notice then she strocked it and i was extremely hard she then started laughing and so did my mom. My mom told me to sit down and calm my ***** I was so embarred i wanted to die. My mom told her that if i did go down just rub her azz up against me and give me a kiss to make it go up. So she ddi exactly as told and rubed herself against me sat on my lap and gave me a kiss. My mom couldnt stop laughing how hard i was. So she said wow you naughty boy i need to spank you she then spanked me bare bottom. I got this amazing feeling rubing up against her thigh. She then checked if i had an erection and i did. She let her friend spank me and my penis was rubbing up against her stockings and after about 20 spankings i started to shoot my load all over her. They were laughing so hard. It was one of the most embarising things ever happened to me.

Best Answer

So we went on a car ride going to Florida (we live in CA) and my boyfriend and I sat together well we say in the back seat so we could sit together, and I had my head on his shoulder and (I'm 15 he's 16) holding his hand....well little did I know....when I was holding his hand I thought I was touching his knee.....no.....we were touching his *****. So I didn't know what to do so I kinda giggled bc I liked it I thought it was sweet i did that. So I looked up to him and said "babe,yu hav a tent set up and were not going camping" and he's like "what? O sorry babe it just yur so cute and I can see down your shirt" (he's 6'5" I'm 4'4") so in like *smooch* and he got even bigger but the best thing about Jake is that he doesn't get embarrassed alot!!!

Best Answer

i have this two girls in my class that are the closest friends i've ever seen, and they love to pretend their a couple, people that don't know them think they're lesbos but they're not. they say they're straight, but i would say bi. anyways they have this two other friends they love and they have all been friends and neighbors since preschool and they have sleepovers the four of them all the time and i'm friends with them, they text me all the time and send pictures of each other knickers and bras joking around. and one day we were in class and the teacher wasn't there so we all used the computers do go on facebook and what not. one of those girls had a USB drive that had photos and videos of them since way before I met any of them and I sat on her computer just to see if any of those photos was embarrassing from when they were kids. I ended finding a video of those two on a living room that was filled with matresses and blankets, they were in bikinis pretending to have sex and i put headphones on and you could hear the other girls giggling and screaming in the background. they were sooo hot in the video, they're both pretty good, i would say one of them is a 7/10 and the other is a super hot blondish-girl with a big rack and tiny waist, long legs, you know... but in that video they're were bouncing on top of each other, their boobs also bouncing and slapping each others bums, aside from being hilarous it was like a very light teen *****. when i saw the girl coming back to her computer, i shut it doen and opened google. seemed like the perfect solution. but she came and was going to sit next to me, and when she looked down she saw that i had a massive *****. i hadn't realized till she stared at it and she started laughing, but super awkwardly and then she said that i was totally watching **** and i was so embarrassed that i just said no and left with a book covering it and left to the bathroom where i jerked it off. it was pretty bad and i wanted to tell my guy friends about the video but just felt to awkward about the rest... it was embarrassing but i wish i could've watched it live.

Best Answer

When I was in the eighth grade in gym class and my crush bent over in yoga pants bent over during stretching and I got an instant *****. It turns out that her friend was watching and she told her. Then they both started laughing and she didn't talk to me for 2 weeks.

Best Answer

I rarely get embarresed, but I have had untimly erections and attempted to hide them the best I could. Although sometimes I must admit in certian situation I let them be.

Best Answer

Embarrassed? Hell no! It's a sign of virility.

Shame I don't get as many as I used to :(

Best Answer

I did when I was younger, they always happened when I least wanted them to.....now that Im older, I often wish I had that "problem" again.

Best Answer

Embarrassed not really! Its part of our nature i think to have untimely or unwanted erections, let it be a source of confidence for others to be intrigued or fantasized at.

Best Answer

I think that "untimely" is maybe a better word for it than "unwanted"...

Best Answer

The most embarrassing one for me just happened like a week back. I train in karate and i have a huge crush on this other girl who was super slim, flexible and hot. Our sensei left for an international karate tournament in japan so in his place we got a new judo & karate master who thought we should learn grapples and throws instead of punches, kicks and blocks since we already mastered them.Everyone was split into pairs and since she was my same age and height, she was my training partner. Anyway... the grab involved : catching the punch, turning around, pulling the opponent to your back and throwing him/her in front of you. When i did the grab & throw to her, the kimono she wore opened a bit (she didn't notice) revealing a lot of cleavage giving me an iron rod in my pant (for those of you who never wore a karatega, it is super thin and light so my throbbing p*nis was quite obvious) By the time it was her turn to grab & throw me, i tried telling her i needed to go to the washroom urgently but she just laughed, grabbed my hand and told me "don't be such a little girl" just before she pulled me close. I tried to push my hip back but it only resulted in her giving a sharp tug slamming my stick on her butt. she let out a short squeal and both of us toppled over with both our faces blushing red from the severe embarrassment. Our sensei ran over investigating the squeal and found both of us lying on the ground with blushing faces but she saved my *** by telling him my hand was sweaty and we fell as she didn't get a grip hold.

we laughed over it a lot and became close friends. Like i said, it just happened a week back but it feels like a year of teasing and puns she gave me. The most embarrassing moment ever...

F.Y.I :

Both of us are 15

I built a 6 pack in 1 week after that incident just to impress her

Its a true story bro...

Best Answer

Had that happened to me before. What's even more embarrassing is this particular event that happened to me. I was in my teen years. I went to a relative's wedding and danced with my cousin. We grew up together but haven't seen each other for years. We slow danced and I started getting hard. She felt it pushing against her and looked down with a weird surprised face. All she could say was something like, "did you want to go sit down?" All I could mutter out was "yes." I walked behind her trying to hide it in the middle of the song. My aunt, her mom actually thought something happened to me and came over and ask if everything was alright. We didn't talk all night until the end when I went to apologized.

Best Answer

I'm a twelve year old girl, so I don't get erections, but my boyfriend (who is also twelve) got a funny one. We were sitting in science class and just talking. My friend threw me a note that dared me to ask him how long his member was. So I did. He got a bo*er instantly and the teacher asked him to come to his desk to see his average on her computer. So he got up in his erection-revealing basketball shorts and I laughed. He came back and said "Doyou want to handle this for me?"

Best Answer

Yeah, was embarrassing enough being the only guy in a beauty shop, and even more embarrassing when a 70 yr old short chubby lady was washing my hair and I got the most wicked erection . She had tied on a huge long plastic light blue cape with a feminine print on me that went to my ankles ,thank goodness , that hid an obvious swelling down south desperately trying to break through very tight jeans.. I was only 17.

Best Answer

Once in church when I was 14. It was pointed down, so it hurt. I apparently attracted a bit of attention trying to adjust it upwards. My mother asked me what all the fuss was.

In my thirties, I was seated on a couch with an atractive young woman who had asked the hostess to find her a sexual partner. The hostess had chosen me. I was slender and muscular from lifting weights and, if the women in my life were to be believed, very handsome. As we sat there, a stunning young woman, large breasts straining at her blouse, long dark wavy hair, full lips, hypnotic eyes singled me out, spoke a few words, leaned over and kissed me very sensually on my mouth. It's a kiss I remember well. I was almost instantly erect. I was wearing thin cotten pants that were held up by a drawstring, and no underwear. I could not stand without revealing to everyone that this ravishing woman had given me an erection. My date was miffed, but she graciously forgave me later.

Best Answer

Yes. I'm 25 and I get an erection from a gust of wind. I hug my wife of 4 yrs and get a semi. I was hoping this would subside as I got older but it hasn't slowed since it started. It happens at the gym locker room and at the doctors office. I wish this didn't happen to me because I love casual nudity and would love to hang out at a node beach or spa but I know I'd have a hard on the whole time. I hope this subsides...

Best Answer

On our honeymoon, my wife bought me a tiny red thong that she wanted me to pose in to send her friends. I had a full erection and was too embarrassed to let her take the picture and too aroused to make go away.

Best Answer

I got one in class I was 16 so I thought I would release myself little did I know two hot chicks were watching me and just laught when I looked at them I was kinda embarrassed and excited a little

Best Answer