yes and it's painful.

Best Answer

Iam in one right now.;p

Best Answer

Me 2. Ready to end it but its hard

Best Answer

Iam more than ready for the end.cant wait for that but I've to end it at the right time.i don't really cry for man,maybe a few times ,yes and i feel bad about it.i cried not because i miss him though.but if he's not gonna be there for you.hes not worth it.

Best Answer

Yea, after a while i could feel it was doomed. We just werent clicking anymore, and it just seemed like a series of fights and make-ups.

Best Answer

yeah I had met a guy online from another state, and after only going out together several times, he wanted to be close to me so he moved here I saw what he was really like after about 2 months being together, but I didn't break up then, thought I'd give him a little more time to get use to being in a new place, but he did turn out to be the a$$ I thought, and he broke up with me, via text message.. either way, just glad it was over..

Best Answer

Oh yes, many times. Sometimes a relief, sometimes dreading it.

Best Answer

Yes. I had that gut feeling that something was up.

Best Answer