So I just watched the remake of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... I saw the Swedish original first, and thought I fell for Noomi Rapace, and didn't think that i'd like Rooney Mara's interpretation of Lisbeth's character. But damn I was wrong. So yeah, it proves its not the actresses, but the actual character that had been created by Stieg Larsson :)
WoodersonAlriiight WoodersonAlriiight 16-17, M 18 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Hobbies

When I was really young I fell in love the purple armored chick from Spy kids 3D game over (I think thats the title)

Best Answer

Holy **** me too

Best Answer

Lol really? I became pretty depressed since I couldn't have her xD

Best Answer

Nope...but Lana is totally crushing on me in the danger zone!

Best Answer

THIS GUY!

Best Answer

Koga from inuyasha

Best Answer

I could indeed say he is pretty cool, but I am a guy, and I am straight

Best Answer

Yvonne DeCarlo from The Addams Family. It's sick, I know.

Best Answer

When I was at school in was Emma Peel from the series ''The Avengers'' Her Real Name Diana Rigg

Best Answer

1: Audry Hepburn in "My Fair Lady"<br />
2: Daisy Duke<br />
3: The sister from Alf<br />
4: Six from Blossom<br />
5: The Pink Ranger<br />
Shall I go on... lol...

Best Answer

Irma from w.i.t.c.h. her accent and those jokes put me over the moon

Best Answer

i'm easily in love with anime characters who have captivating eyes (which are kinda rare)

Best Answer

You like your "captivating eyes" haha. How about Jeffs?

Best Answer

"my" captivating eyes? o.O and jeffs? :O he's kinda scary..i prefer hateful looks..

Best Answer

I had a crush on Enjolras when I watched Les Misérables last week

Best Answer

I am in love with Mr. Darcy, that is, Colin Firth in Pride and Prejudice (BBC miniseries 1995).

Best Answer

yea x)

Best Answer

in love - no, because that requires interaction<br />
having a case of the extreme crushes - constantly

Best Answer

You know you can't have someone when they are magical animated ponies, such as twilight sparkle (for those of you who don't know, she is from my Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and it is a very good show, you will get hooked after the first five minutes), which will also send you into a spiraling depression.

Best Answer