Yeah, my friend was homeless so he came to live with me til he found somewhere... He was there for 6months without even looking for work or housing. He stole and lied. He slept with everyone I knew in my bed and my living room... He then left and won't even buy me a pint in the pub now he's earning mega money as a store manager! I'm now jobless.... Bah! Forgot how bad I pent that up!!!

Best Answer

OMG hun! who is this guy lets go key his friggin carrrrr - that's totally b/**** like i thought my situation was bad but this, is totalllllll bonkers!!!! Man that person lost a good friend - YOU! - forget that person they obviously are toooooo caught up in their own shittt to realize how AWESOME you areeee!!! If you ever need a place, you can be a flatmate anyday :-P

Best Answer

Hehe thanks! Everyone was telling me about what a **** he was, but I felt sorry for him... He had no one! Now I know why!! Omg, this one time a guy brought me an orchid in a plant pot. He stumbled in one night drunk and pissed in the pot, so my flower died! Gotta laugh about it now but I was proper angry

Best Answer

yes.... and yes.

Best Answer

suckkkkks huh!

Best Answer

yes it can be quite humbling to see how lil your worth to other people. certainly

Best Answer

I guess i have good freinds, never had anyone rip me off, might be becouse i am scary

Best Answer

haha! i'd rather opt for the scary role anyday instead of having my s h i t stolen!!!! and you know rent doesn't pay itself so i was husttling to get the errears they made paid! b/ssss

Best Answer

i never trust freinds or family with money issues, rare i hear it to turn out well

Best Answer

Yes I have more then once and more then one friend.

Best Answer

me and you both!

Best Answer

for some reason i'm a trusting person and give people benefit of a doubt and i will never learn. of course i have more people who love me then ones that will screw me over.

Best Answer

Yep. She stole my video game, and when I asked her about it, her little sister halfway spilled the beans, but she "SSSSHHHHHHHHHH'D" her before she finished *rolls eyes* What bs.

Best Answer

!!!!!! stuffff that! wth???? that's totaly b/s!!!

Best Answer

Unfortunately, yes.

Best Answer

that's me and you both then huh argh stupid flatties!

Best Answer