pauleen8 pauleen8 18-21, F 10 Answers Jan 8 in Embarrassing & Funny

I would have to be VERY disorientated to go back to school!

Best Answer

Well, something like that. I once slept 24 hours and thought I had only slept my day away. Woke up and started preparing dinner and turned on the radio and started hearing the morning crew. That's when I realized I should be getting breakfast and getting ready for work

Best Answer

Almost, but I noticed it was getting darker rather than lighter out before I got too far. I did work with a guy once that lived an hour away and after he woke up from a nap, he drove all the way to work and sat there wondering why no one else was showing up today. He finally called me around ten pm to see why he was there alone.

Best Answer

Oh my god hahah

Best Answer

haha You didn't! Years ago, I was staying with my Mother and younger sister when I woke up in a panic: we'd all overslept. I ran through to each of their bedrooms shouting "Wake up, wake up - we've all slept in. We're late!" When my sister came out of her room and groggily said "Go back to bed you silly cow, it's Saturday!". lol

Best Answer

Lol that happens a lot

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

No, but hey whatever floats your boat

Best Answer

I was so red in the face when i went back home.

Best Answer

You didnt use your power

Best Answer