The 'gourmet' chicken food I fed my cat for dinner, looked better quality chicken than the stuff that I had in my wrap earlier!
pennynoodles pennynoodles 46-50, F 21 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

SPEW no. The smell drives me away.

Best Answer

The regular stuff, yes but this 'gourmet' brand looked edible :O)

Best Answer

Looked, but did you smell it?

Best Answer

Most you don't need to sniff to be able to smell it, they do stink.

Best Answer

never.

Best Answer

Not even a little dunk of the pinky finger?

Best Answer

Not even a minuscule taste.

Best Answer

I've never tasted cat food but when I was a kid it was no big thing to eat a handful of dry dogfood ... I remember it being pretty salty. My high school social studies teacher as revenge for some kids getting into his house and filling his tub with Jello, served up some "meat" sandwiches for lunch one day ... some mayonnaise and celery on white bread ... this was a time before uptight folks where if it happened these days somebody would get fired and sued ... but everybody including the parents and school administration got a good laugh out of it

Best Answer

The mayo sounds very dodgy..

Best Answer

Well teenage boys are always hungry ... they did think the meat tasted a bit funny but there was an explanation for it those kids accepted from the teacher so a couple dozen sandwiches were consumed with potato chips lol

Best Answer

Trust me. It isn't, I've been in those plants.

Best Answer

I bet.

Best Answer

Meoooow.

Best Answer

*cleans whiskers...

Best Answer

l wonder if your cat would be mad if you swapped?
"What's this crap? Don't think l don't know the difference!!"
Then later you notice extra litter on your bedspread.

Best Answer

Or Andrex toilet roll in her tray.

Best Answer

Yeah. I've tried it.

Best Answer

And? The verdict?

Best Answer

Not my favourite thing in the world.

Best Answer

No but I have ate a few.....hey wait.............is this a mature question?

Best Answer

Only in YOUR mind :O)

Best Answer

I tasted several different flavors of dry cat food, but never anything from a can, even though it does look tasty.

Best Answer

Euuwww, the dry stuff never looks appealing.

Best Answer

Dear God what do you eat? All that jelly round it eeerrrrhhh

Best Answer

There's not much difference between it and dry dog food, which I've tasted, too.

Best Answer

God no, I've never tried it ever. I just wondered if anyone had.

Best Answer

I've not tasted the canned, and the better quality canned has very little if any jelly.

Best Answer

Ugh! I never have!

Best Answer

People do eat it, even though most people think that's a joke. It won't likely do you any harm...it's not like the regulations for food for human consumption are that high either.

Best Answer

I would imagine that it has all sorts of bits in it, a bit like sausages.

Best Answer

Not cat food, but have tasted dog food.

Best Answer

sh*t.................................I did taste it once. It was human grade BUT STILL I did. GROSS! Tasted like baby food. YES I tasted that too.

Best Answer

My son had this 'fennel water' as a baby. He loved it but I thought it was foul.

Best Answer

Yuck .. no. Although some canned human food doesn't look like I'd want to taste them either!

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

They actually do have human taster for pet food and no never ever tempted. Can't stand the smell.

Best Answer

This stuff smells like chicken. Honestly.

Best Answer

Well I take your word for it, but never smelt any cat food that did not have that cat food smell, something they put in it perhaps? Try it?

Best Answer