brodeejade brodeejade 16-17, F 13 Answers Aug 28 in Doing Good

no my best friend was though, i think i would cry if i ever went to jail, i would never survive i'm to weak for all that!

Best Answer

No but I did work in a Jail library once.

Best Answer

Do tell

Best Answer

There's not too much to tell, it was a Maximum security, and we'd get the inmates come in with their guard, or we'd take the books out to the different areas. There was one area where the real crazies were who were locked up in solitary cells. All the inmates were very polite, because if they were naughty they'd get privileges taken away. We had this guy who in America killed these two boys, and he was always photocopying all this law crap, thinking it would get him off from being sent home, but they sent him home anyway.

Best Answer

sent home????? They sent a killer home? I am sure that is not what you meant.

Best Answer

As in they sent him back to America to get tried and locked up.

Best Answer

Once, overnight. It wasn't bad. All that stuff about rape is exaggerated.

Best Answer

U got 1 night that's like 2/10 chances of you getting raped

Best Answer

Clearly, the odds were 0.0% because it didn't happen!:-) I say it's exaggerated not based solely on that experience. I've worked alongside many men who did hard time, and prison culture was explained to me. There's pitchers and catchers, and they mostly keep to themselves. They do the same thing in daily life. Most inmates just want to do their time and get out. In the US, the threat of rape is used by law enforcement as additional incentive for citizens to behave. It's barbaric. Most civilized nations don't behave that way.

Best Answer

Maybe I have. 💀

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Yes. Once. For a few days.

Best Answer

not yet

Best Answer

18 months as a guest of the state of California

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I went twice. Once for bringing explosives to school when I was 13 and another time for hitting my spouse.

Best Answer

Judging you

Best Answer

I was different then and as for the explosives, I wasn't trying to hurt anyone. My friends and I had a pyrotechnic club, just for fun after school.

Best Answer