The best people on the planet live in New Orleans. I experienced lagniappe first hand in a moment of need, and will forever have a special place in my heart for the people of New Orleans.

Best Answer

Top five of the best places on earth!<br />
The culture, food, and EVERYTHING about NO is fantastic.

Best Answer

I fell in love with Cajun/Creole cuisine when my dad and I went there in August of 1992. I've been back twice, and I'd like to go back and learn more about this wondeerful Crescent city

Best Answer

The cooking is to die for. I love Cajun style, and enjoy it any chance I get.

Best Answer

Yep, had a holiday there just over a year ago. It was a fantastic place, I just wish I had been 21 so I could have gotten wasted on Bourbon Street. The food was amazing too. The fish was the best I've ever had. If you go, you have to try to find a dish called 'Blackened Escolar'. To this day, best fish I've ever eaten in my life.

Best Answer

Several times and it is a vibrant City on Friday and Saturday night. Stay in French Quarter though for safety

Best Answer

yes i have. had the pleasure of being born, and raised there. happens to be one of the best cities in the world!

Best Answer

Yea I'm from New Orleans and lives in New Orleans it a very wonderful place with great food especially the seafood

Best Answer

I lived there from the summer of 67 to the fall of 69. I don't care if I never go back.

Best Answer

Passed it traveling not on my bucket list...I do like Harry Connick Jr pretty well....

Best Answer

My family's originally from Vieux Carré...I've gone back many times, though not since Katrina. I've always said if I ever left San Francisco it would only be that destination.

Best Answer

Yes, and it was amazing!!<br />
Watched and then got the autograph of Wallace Davenport!! What a legend! To be fair this was in 1989 before the hurricane!!

Best Answer

Not yet but its on my to do list !

Best Answer

Yes.... stopped for dinner between Galveston and Biloxi. It was OK.

Best Answer